The GHCC Women’s Breakfast was sponsored by AT&T and hosted at TeleMundo Atlanta headquarters. ~100 participants gathered to hear insights on recruitment & retention of millennials in the workplace. The panelists: Juanita Velez (UPS), Dalia Ballesteros (KCC), and Claudia Owens (AT&T).
The HCCA Annual Forum hosted at UPS global headquarters was a powerful gathering! 152 participants, 18 Executives & countless wisdom.
For the complete photo gallery click here
12th Leadership Character Awards Luncheon hosted by the Turknett Leadership Group and The Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership
Board Leaders and their spouses representing the HCCA at the Latin American Association’s Latin Fever Ball 2016.
The HCCA had an inspirational “LIDER” session at the Waffle House headquarters: 4 Senior Executives, 2 flourishing Superstars & a dynamic array of life lessons. We all left inspired & grateful for the heartfelt care. Here are some of the golden nuggets shared:
- The more money you earn, the more people will come w/ ideas to separate you from your funds.
- You have to own & drive your financial journey. Discern thoroughly on your financial decisions because there are no shortcuts to gaining valuable knowledge.
- Don’t swim upstream. You will accomplish more by maximizing your strengths.
- Debt is true bondage. Don’t be house-rich & cash poor.
- Most folks that make $80k believe they have the right to spend $90k.
- You cannot spend yourself into wealth.
- If you think “I have to pay my bills” you will remain poor; the rich think about cash flow.